Who's Who in the Life after Juliet Backstage Crew

I am so excited to welcome the following bookish folks to the Life after Juliet backstage crew! There are a few more who's information I'll be updating shortly, but in the meantime...meet the crew! Be sure to stop by their blogs and follow them on social media. 

And if you're still interested in joining us, we can always use a few good crew members! Just use the sign up form here on the blog, and I'll get in touch with you soon!

On with the show!

WHO’S WHO IN THE CREW



Jilianne Marie Adoremos I'm Jilianne. I absolutely love reading but remember loathing it so much when I was younger. I'm more of a reader than a writer and surprisingly, I prefer writing essays to short stories. I have a never-ending tbr shelf on Goodreads and a huge pile of books at home that I haven't read. When I'm not reading or talking about books, I'm usually either staring at my books, reorganizing my bookshelves, or watching rom-coms. Find Jilliane on Instagram at @jiliannesbooks.



Courtney I'm a mathematics instructor at a community college. When I'm not teaching people how to plot x and y intercepts or integrate a sin function, you will find me either writing, reading, or riding my horses. Travel is also something I love--particularly if that travel involves touring old naval ships or visiting cemeteries. You can find me on my blog Courtney's Reads and Instagram and Twitter at @courtneyreads.




Lynda Dickson Lynda Dickson is an Australian blogger, reviewer, and promoter at Books Direct. Follow Lynda here: https://about.me/lyndadickson.






Maggie Rider Hi! My name is Maggie Rider. I'm a new book-blogger. My blog's name is A Booknerd's Guide to the Galaxy. I've been blogging since February of this year. In my time outside of school, I read lots of boos and fangirl over TV shows. I'm currently obsessed with the Broadway musical, Finding Neverland, and it's female lead Laura Michelle Kelly. I'm a harpist with the New World Youth Orchestra. I've been playing harp for two years. Another important part of my life is American Sign Language or ASL. I've been taking ASL for 3 years. Also, I'm a frequent comic con goer. Over the few short years I've been attending cons, I have acquired a good lot of autographs, which I am rather proud of. I absolutely love writing, though I don't know if I'm very good at it. My hope is to one day be a screen writer, whether it be for TV or movies. Honestly, I don't really care as long as I get to do what I love.



Karen Steinberger Karen Steinberger, MLS is a young adult services librarian at the Carmel Clay Public Library who likes to make stuff, talk to people of all ages, and escape into good books. Find her on Instagram at @ireadrosies - or - wherever the wild things are... 






Leandra Wallace Leandra Wallace lives in IN with her husband, one kidlet, a small black dog, and three fish. She enjoys all things literary, diy, and party planning. Her dream is to one day be a stay-at-home mom/author. Also, desserts are not safe with her. Connect with her on her blog at Le&ndra Wallace.  Follow her on Twitter at @leandrajwallace.




Comments

  1. Excited to be part of the crew, and to get to know these other ladies!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts