Funny faces and PRIZES!

Last week, I spent two days at Carmel High School at their annual WriterCon, met lots of amazing readers and writers at the Carmel Barnes and Noble AuthorPalooza, and then attended the Dyslexia Institute of Indiana's 7th Annual Author Breakfast. It was a crazy awesome three days, and during my time spent exploring writing and literature and personal connections, I made a discovery about myself.

I make seriously stupid faces when I talk.
This face says I'm dead serious about whatever
words are about to come out of my mouth.
Or that I've sucked on a lemon.



How do y'all keep from laughing at me when I'm talking to you? Because I have photographic evidence that suggests you have every right to snicker right in my stupid looking face. How is Eric Halvorson keeping a straight face? Probably from years and years of news broadcasting, right?

"I choo-choo-choose you..."


Okay, enough laughing. Let's all move on.

He has pretty skin. Wonder what kind of soap he uses. 
I want a cupcake. 
Puppy-puppy-puppy-puppy. That's a fun word.
(My brain is always going every direction except the one I want!!)
Recently, I had the pleasure of working with the most lovely designer I know, my amazing little sister. She designed these beautiful bookmarks for me for Life after Juliet. And the bookmarks inspired me to make these adorable Romeo and Juliet inspired poison and dagger necklaces.



And then I had these cute necklaces and beautiful bookmarks and I just wanted to share with everyone, so at the AuthorPalooza and DII Author Breakfast I held a giveaway drawing to share some of the awesomeness (because awesomeness should always be shared).

I'm happy to announce the winner of the necklace is Shae, a wonderful young woman (and graphic designer herself)!

The two pairs of dagger earrings were won by Milan and Mackenzie!

Congrats winners!

If you love the necklace and earrings, stay tuned, because I'll have more opportunities to win in the next two months. (CAN YOU BELIEVE WE'RE SO CLOSE TO LIFE AFTER JULIET RELEASE? I CAN'T!!)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts