Sleepy Time Blues

I'm so, so tired and I'm blaming the new kid for it. No, no new babies around here. I'm talking about the new girl that decided to introduce herself to me just before I went to bed the other night. She whispered her name (which I won't reveal now because I get the feeling she wouldn't like that and may not trust me with anymore secrets if I do) and showed me just a few fleeting pictures of what may be coming and then disappeared.

Seriously! Who does that?

So, I spent over an hour after our first meeting wondering and researching and guessing and pleading with her to come back and tell me more. Which, I am aware crosses over my listen to the voices but don't talk back to them rule for proving my sanity. I couldn't help it though. I know she's in there waiting to see what I'll do with what she has shown me. It's a test. A test I can't fail, because I'm not kidding friends, what I saw was frightening and awesome and life changing. Just you wait.

And should you know someone who works in the Psych. Ward, please don't mention me to him because he may be obligated by law to introduce me to my own padded room.

photo by Nikolai Aamaas, Norway

Comments

Popular Posts