No more excuses

It's time.

I can't put it off any longer.

Add it on Goodreads!
I've finished the last of the BIG revisions to LOVE AND OTHER UNKNOWN VARIABLES.

I have friends and family that may disown me if I don't stop stalling and read this book.

So I'm making another cup of coffee and sitting down to read.

See you in a few days, beloved family. Kids, you know where the pantry is. Mommy probably won't notice if you have Oreo's for lunch today.

I'm opening the book.

I'm finally reading THE FAULT IN OUR STARS.

I'll be posting tweets and comments along the way, so follow me on Twitter @shanlalexander and Like/Follow my author page on Facebook Shannon L Alexander to join in the adventure (that I've been putting off for two years. Click here for my excuses.)

Comments

Popular Posts